So, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Meg Writes Stuff. Tbh, I didn’t know what this Award was, haha. But, thank you, Meg. That’s truly an honor. 🙂
Okay. So. Here are the rules, btw if you’re new to this like me:
11 Facts about myself:
1. I come from a large family. I have 4 siblings after me, 3 brothers and 1 sister. And besides that, we are all VERY close with our grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. I have a lot of cousins, by the way. Pakistani families normally have lots of children, haha. But it’s nice, I guess. You get to have lots of children to take care of you when you get old. So. It’s a good plan in the long run, I guess.
2. I love snow. I’d live forever in snow. In a cabin. On a snowy mountain. I can read my books by the fire. Or on the swing on my porch, surrounded by flowers. Sigh. That would be heaven. ❤ 🙂
3. I love, love, LOVE vanilla ice cream.
4. Of my family, I love my younger brothers the most. They’re twins. Fraternal. Soon to be 12. :3 When they were toddlers, they were super cute. I remember it was just yesterday, I used to change their diapers. Haha. Time sure flies. :’) I’ll go to the ends of the Earth, I’d give up my life for them. Even though they’re almost 12, they’ll always be my babies. ❤
5. I am considered an abomination in my society. “24 and still unmarried.” I get looks of pity wherever I go.
6. I can’t understand jokes. I mean, I do. Just a few seconds later than most do.
7. I have very long hair. They’re straight and super silky, and they fall just above my hips. I used to have longer hair, but the stupid hairdresser cut a lot when I went for a trim. -_- Sometimes, I love my hair. But there are times when I hate it because you can’t do much with long hair.
8. I love hugs. :3 Giving, receiving, both. Hugs are love.
9. I like guys who have broad shoulders. :3
10. I am scared of sharks, dinosaurs and crocodiles, and flying bugs.
11. I am a huge crier. I don’t cry in front of anybody, just when I’m alone. But I cry at movie endings, book endings, TV show endings, deaths, sad stuff, scary stuff, happy stuff. God.
11 Questions to answer:
1. What kind of music do you like to listen to while writing, if any at all?
Sometimes I do listen to music while writing. It depends. Songs with beautiful lyrics. Here are a few:
Human Nature, by Michael Jackson
Don’t Cry for Me Argentina, by the Glee Cast
Will You Be There, by Michael Jackson
Yesterday, by the Beatles
2. What is it about writing that keeps you going, even when you’re not sure you want to continue?
Because there’s always that need to write, to pour it all out. Everybody has a story to tell. They just need to embrace it.
3. Who is your favourite author?
Oh. That’s a tough one. I don’t have just one favorite author. I have many, to be very honest. Um, Idk. I’d say J.K Rowling, and Roald Dahl.
4. What genre do you read, but swear you’ll never write?
YA. Not the John Green type. The vampires/werewolves/superpowers type, even though I have stopped reading such books. -.-
5. What do you do when you tell yourself something along the lines of ‘I’ll only procrastinate a little bit longer’?
Hahahaha. Read, I guess. I read a lot. 🙂 Ooooh, or watch shows. Supernatural. :3
6. What brings you right into a writing mood, and how do you keep it that way?
I guess, PMS. Oh, wait. Nah. I watch disney movies then. Hahahaha. Um. Idk, I’m not sure. Something that inspires me, maybe. You need inspiration to get you going, so just always stay inspired. 🙂
7. Favourite series, and favourite stand alone?
Easy. The Harry Potter series! And it’s a tie between The Lovely Bones, and The Book Thief. ❤
8. Have you ever seriously screwed up your sleeping schedule because of a book? Was it worth it, and what were you reading?
Duh. Hahaha. Yes, obviously. But my sleeping schedule is already messed up because of university. Oh. Obviously, it was worth it. Hahaha. I always read until it’s dawn, btw. Um. I just finished The Book Thief…
9. What do you do to remember those ideas you come up with when you’re not able to write?
Maybe read. I am always inspired by ideas in books. Or I watch TV shows. Listen to music. Surf the internet. Go outside. Look at people, old buildings and stars.
10. Are there any books or series that you thought were great, and then the ending just ruined everything for you?
I don’t remember, tbh. The Fault in Our Stars, I guess. I wasn’t expecting it, what happens at the end.
11. Why do you write?
Because I want to. 🙂
1. Petals Unfolding
2. Robotic Rhetoric
3. Sublime Subliminal
7. Himani B
10. Victoria Davenport
11. Fatyushka’s box
I had to spend a lot of time choosing you guys for this nomination, btw. Hahahaha. But. Yeah. I think your blogs are awesome. ❤ Anyway, it’s 5:50 AM where I live. Great, I am officially an owl now. 😛 Ad um, I think I’m supposed write questions for you guys, but I’m getting sleepy… So. Haha. You all can answer the questions I did.
So. Goodnight, guys and happy blogging. 🙂