So many things have happened since August. I have been meaning to write it all down, but you know me. I’m very, very lazy. But I’ve finally got around to do it. The past month was one crazy rollercoaster ride. There were many ups, and a few downs, too. But overall, I had my plate quite full.
1. I got a 3.5 GPA- August 1st:
My uncle brought me this cake when he heard the news. 🙂
2. My best friend got married- August 15th:
My best friend, Rizwana, got married. She looked so beautiful as a bride! That’s my other bestie, Iqra, in the selfies. ❤
We were obsessed taking selfies! 🙂
Bride and Groom in the house! 🙂 ❤ So happy for them!
3. My parents went to Malaysia for a week- August 12th.
4. My younger brother graduated from his university- August 16th.
5. I slipped down the steps when it was raining, and hurt myself- August 14th.
6. My cousin had a Frozen themed birthday party. It was amazing!- August 23rd:
Maryam’s Frozen themed birthday!
I wore a wreath. It looked pretty! ❤
7. My birthday was nice, too- August 31st:
8. I started work- September 8th.
9. I quit work- September 9th.
10. I finally, FINALLY started taking driving classes- September 8th.
11. I found out that my IDIOT university messed up my records, and that I might graduate next year- September 9th.
12. I visited my old house after 17 years- September 14th.
13. My cousin flew to the US to attend UCLA- September 15th:
Good luck, Irsa! ❤
14. My BFF/sister/cousin is having another baby- September 16th:
❤ You can read about us here.