Hi, guys. So, I’ve been nominated for another award by this gorgeous girl who blogs as The Simple Beginner. Thank you for the nomination, Janice. 🙂 *hugs*
Rules for the award:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
1. I’m wearing my favorite orange socks right now.
2. I love to watch Phineas and Ferb on Disney Channel.
3. My nails are really weak, and they tend to break if I grow them long.
4. I am obsessed with pink glitter nail polish at the moment. *_*
5. This year, I’ve lost many people that I thought were my friends. (Yes, John, I’m talking about you -.-)
6. I’ve always wanted my room to be filled with glow in the dark stars.
7. I love vanilla custard.
8. I’ve never read a Stephen King book in my entire life.
9. I like butter cookies.
10. I can’t live without my favorite mascara. I take it everywhere with me. If you’re wondering, I use Maybelline’s Rocket Volum’ Express in waterproof. It’s THE BEST MASCARA EVER. *_* ❤
11. Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine was one of my earliest crushes. And that is because I like men who are tall and broad. *-*
1. Which character from Harry Potter would you be and why?
I was going to say Harry, because I think I can relate to him the most. Or maybe Hermione because she’s one of the trio and close to Harry. But I don’t want to be any of them. However, I’d want to be a whole new character in the Harry Potter series. JKR would have to invent a character for me. Because I desperately want to be a part of the trio.
2. What would your dream wedding look like?
Awwww. Well. I haven’t really thought about it. Pakistani weddings are really different than the Western ones. For starters, we have night functions. And the bride wears deep red, heavy jewelry and super thick makeup. I don’t really want all that. I want to wear white, with delicate jewelry and light makeup. I don’t know what I’d want my wedding to look like, just that I want it to be perfect and magical (duh) and I want lots and lots of flowers. Also, someone please find me someone to marry, I shall be very grateful. Thank you.
3. What’s your dress sense/style? (E.g. girly, tomboy, monochrome, just brights)
Hahahaha. This one made me laugh. Okay. So, when I was growing up, I was a total tomboy and used to dress like my dad. But obviously, I like girly outfits. They’re cute. I have phases, I think. Like, some months I only wear black and monochrome. But these days, I want to wear brights- yellows, and pinks and oranges.
4. What do you enjoy blogging about?
Well, I don’t really have a theme. Or maybe I do. I don’t know. I post a lot of quotes and lyrics here. I just love blogging, because I blog what I feel.
5. If you could put any ingredients on a pizza, what would they be?
I wouldn’t change the ingredients. I want cheese and tomato sauce and chicken.
6. Where is home to you?
Do you mean my actual home or where my dream home would be? I am always pining to go to Switzerland, and live in a cottage hut in the mountains, like the ones I saw when I was there. However, my home would be always in Karachi, in Pakistan, where I was born.
7. If you found $10 in a shopping centre, what would you do with it?
I’d probably not pick it up. Or maybe I would, but I’d give it to someone who needs it. Or I’ll put it in the donation box.
8. Which of these would you do: Sky dive, bungee jump or zip line?
I’ve tried the zip line. So, sky dive. I won’t ever try bungee jumping though.
9. Have you been to any music festivals? Which ones?
Um, no. Never. Well, do local concerts count? So, I’ve been to two, maybe three concerts.
10. What did you do today?
I had lots of fun today. I went to the movies with my friend, Iqra. We saw the Spongebob Squarepants movie. Then we had lunch, and stopped for coffee at another friend’s house. We did some catching up, and then I came home and watched TV the whole day. So, today was a good day. Also, Pakistan won the match against South Africa. Couldn’t get any better! 🙂 ❤
Questions for the nominated bloggers:
1. Have you ever broken any bones?
2. What is one thing you’ve done that you regret now?
3. Did you read books when you were a child?
4. What is your favorite smell in the whole world?
5. What is your LEAST favorite song?
6. What, in your opinion, is the exact function of a rubber duck? 🙂 (This is a Harry Potter reference, and I sincerely hope you all understand it)
7. Do you like rain or sunshine?
8. What superpower would you want to have?
9. Has something made you smile today?
10. Are you right-handed or left?