Hi, guys! I’ve been nominated for this award by TheNorthStar. Thank you so much! ❤ It’s going to be my second time doing this, though. I don’t know if we can do it again, but what the heck. I’m going to. 🙂
Okay. So, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger.
- Give 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let the 11 other bloggers know you have nominated them, and give 11 new questions for them to answer.
1. Have you ever broken any bones?
No, I haven’t. But I’ve had burns, cuts and bruises plenty of times.
2. What is the weirdest thing you have done?
Um, lemme think… okay, so every time I go shoe shopping, I try on the longest heels and walk around, towering over everybody.
3. If you could be a professor at Hogwarts, what would you teach?
Oh, that’s easy peasy. Defence Against the Dark Arts, of course! Or maybe Potions. Idk. DADA seems really fun. Buuuut I’m really good at potions on Pottermore…
4. If you were in charge of the education system in your country, what would you change?
I’ve a lot to say here. Um. I live in Pakistan and the school system here is really bad. The private schools are doing quite well, but the public schools are a mess. And all rich kids go to private schools, obviously, and they are getting excellent education, whereas, kids from not-so-rich families go to public schools. And they have to face countless problems concerning resources and materials provided. Also, they are NOT getting the same quality of education as the rich kids. Quality of education matters. Teachers have to be passionate about teaching. What on earth will students learn from their lazy ass teachers?
Also, I would make it mandatory in ALL schools to learn and study all languages of Pakistan: Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi, etc. This will hopefully instil tolerance and create a sense of unity. Idk.
5. What was the last movie you watched?
Tangled. 🙂 It’s my favorite Disney movie. 🙂 ❤
6. Pizza or chips?
Pizza all the way! Haha. I LOVE pizza, oh my God. It’s my favorite food in the world! My favorite flavor is Chicken Tikka. It tastes heavenly!
7. Which country would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit Switzerland again because it’s one of the most beautiful places in the world. And I like winter and snow and the cold. I’ve never ever seen actual snowfall, though. I went to Switzerland in the summer of 2012 with my family. It was a lovely experience. ❤ Also, I would like to visit UK and the US, too.
8. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
OHMYGOD, yes. When I was a kid. Hahaha. Oh my God. I was such a loser. But that only lasted for a year, I think. Thank God, I grew out of it.
9. What languages can you speak?
I’m kinda really bummed out about this because I only speak 2 languages. English, and Urdu, which is my mother-tongue. When I was in the 4th grade, they started giving us mandatory French classes, which was really nice, and our teacher was this French lady, probably in her early 20s with short hair. She was really cool, and we all liked her so much. My family changed my school in the 6th grade, and my new school didn’t offer it and then, I just forgot all that I’d learned.
10. What is your favourite vegetable?
I really like carrots. Cucumbers, french fries. 😛
11. What are your favourite properties on the Monopoly board game?
Mayfair, and Oxford Street.
- I love heels. I wish I could wear them all the time. But I have no experience whatsoever because I’m 5’10” and my mom never let me wear heels, fearing I’d look too tall.
- I sleep with two really fluffy pillows.
- I’m listening to Taylor Swift right now.
- I hate 50 shades of grey with a burning passion.
- My cousins call me ‘baby magnet’ because I’m really good with kids and babies.
- I think I’m losing my youth and that’s depressing…
- I have kinda lost interest in baking. And that’s really weird coming from me: a baking extraordinaire, who used to bake something different every single day of the week.
- I want to get a haircut, but at the same time, I don’t want my hair short.
- I love wooden floors and white marble floors.
- I haven’t had spaghetti in months.
- I am really hungry right now.
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- Have you ever gotten an F in school?
- What are the first 3 songs on your playlist?
- What color do you hate the most and why?
- Has something made you happy today?
- Do you have a bucketlist? What is the first thing on it?
- List 5 things that you would rescue or save if your house was on fire.
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Do you like where you live at the moment?
- Who is the first person you go to in your times of need?
- Share your favorite quote.