People all around me are accomplishing major things in their lives. They are either
- getting married
- or engaged
- giving birth
- knocked up again
- getting their Masters degree and their PhD’s and double PhD’s
- landing dream jobs
- travelling the world
- having an amazing social life
And I’m just sitting here like: ._.
And do you know what I’m doing in the meantime?
- finding more and more TV shows to watch
- TV shows
- go to the gym (sometimes)
- go to class (every Wednesday)
- visit cousins and extended family (sometimes)
- find TV shows
- finish all seasons
- obsess about those TV shows
- and ultimately, watch even more TV shows
Seriously. I am in so many fandoms, I’ve lost track. Currently, I’m obsessing over How to Get Away With Murder. I started the show 2 days ago. I’m on the 11th episode now. I watched 11 episodes in 2 days. And to answer your question, yes, I have a zero social life. No going out, or hanging out with friends, or whatever. It’s been MONTHS since I last saw my friends. Well, I saw them on the 15th, at a friend’s engagement party, but that was only for an hour.
So. THAT is why I spend all my time watching TV shows. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. Ohhh. I just remembered I have an unfinished assignment from this class I’m taking at university. Oops. Okay. But seriously, what the heck am I doing with my life?