I saw lots of bloggers do this kind of thing. And I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but I never got around to do it.
1. I used to talk to flowers and plants when I was very young.
2. My hands and fingers are very flexible.
3. I used to be afraid of cats for a while.
4. I don’t like hospitals.
5. l hate getting my feet dirty.
6. I love the smell of petrol.
7. I love apples. And grapes.
8. I like everything neat and organized. I hate it when my sister messes up our room. Yes, you read that right. I share a room with my younger sister. Hmph. Parents. Couldn’t even give her a separate room.
9. I love wearing long earrings.
10. I never want to cut my hair. I mean, yes, I do get a trim every now and then. But I would never cut it short.
11. I hate the smell of jasmine. Ironic that it’s the national flower of the country where I’m from.
12. I can’t write poetry anymore.
13. I have a teeny tiny crush on Blake Shelton.
I know the title says 9 random things. I just couldn’t stop. Haha.
14. I write ‘haha’ a lot now.
So, there you go. Random things that make me, me. 🙂 What is the most random thing about you? Share in the comments below. If you want to, that is. 🙂